Update on my nixie-tube clock

Last year I finally built my first nixie clock. While I was still happy with the electric design and the software, I felt that it was time for a nice case. I always liked the look of the red coated nixie-tubes, so I decided to put the tubes behind red acrylic glass. I designed the case itself in FreeCAD and printed it on my 3D printer.

I had to rearrange the electronics a bit so that everything fitted inside the new case. After tidying up the wiring it looks quite clean in my opinion.

So far I'm verry happy how this project turned out. It's still the eye-catcher in my apartment (and now even safe to touch ;) ).